Run a Diaper Drive
1. Choose your Location
Location, Location, Location: Think BIG!
Could you host it at your workplace? Your child’s school? Your place of worship? Is there a well-loved local business that might be interested in hosting a diaper drive with you? Be sure you select a location that is easily accessible to many people.
Where you gather diapers during your diaper drive can make a huge difference in the drive’s success. Make sure you collect diapers in a place that is:
- Out in the open – think corner of the room instead of a closet
- Easy to access – make sure everyone can easily get to the spot where you’re collecting diapers
Suggestions that have been successful:
- Your church/temple/mosque/place of worship
- Your school/pre-school
- Your workplace
- Local library
- Coffee shops
- Children’s stores/Boutiques Salons / Spas
- Community play spaces
- Your neighborhood association or block